Mason Hill, one of the UK’s most exciting new young rock bands have just unveiled the video for ‘Hold On’, the first new single from the band in 2 years. Hold On raises the bar for the band, seeing them working with world leading producers and none other than Dan Reed directing the new video.
Lead vocalist Scott Taylor commented:
“We are acutely aware of the demand from fans for new material. We know it’s overdue, the fans want it, the band want it, and we will be driving forward in 2019. We’re thrilled that Brian Sperber has agreed to work with us on the single and we couldn’t be more excited about how the track sounds. It’s total, balls-out Mason Hill!”
UK TOUR DATESNovember
7. The Robin 2 Bilston w/ The Dan Reed Network
8. The Riverside Newcastle w/ The Dan Reed Network
10. Monstersfest Inverness w/ The Dan Reed Network
13. The Garage Glasgow w/ The Dan Reed Network
14. Warehouse 23 Wakefield w/ The Dan Reed Network
16. Muni Arts Centre Pontypridd w/ The Dan Reed Network
17. The Live Rooms Chester w/ The Dan Reed Network
18. The Fleece Bristol w/ The Dan Reed Network
21. Eleven Stoke w/ The Dan Reed Network
22. The Venue Derby w/ The Dan Reed Network
23. 229 The Venue London w/ The Dan Reed Network
25. Club Academy Manchester w/ The Dan Reed Network
30. Cobblestones BridgewaterDecember
1. Planet Rockstock Trecco Bay, Wales.
The new self-released single “Hold On” will be available digitally on 9th November. Fans can hear it live when Mason Hill hit the road for their forthcoming UK tour with The Dan Reed Network. The run of dates commences November 7th and winds up with what is sure to be a full throttle, high energy performance on the Planet Rockstock main stage, December 1st 2018.
Recorded at Riverside Studios near Glasgow, the “Hold On” single is mixed by Brian Sperber of Electric Lady Studio in New York (Ozzy, Alter Bridge, 3 Doors Down, Patti Smith) and is the first new track to herald the band’s new sound and album scheduled for 2019.