An expanded and remixed, 10th Anniversary version of Tim Bowness and Giancarlo Erra‘s 2011 album Warm Winter (now issued as Memories Of Machines, the original project name) will be released on 25th February through Kscope.
Featuring contributions from Robert Fripp, Peter Hammill, Julianne Regan, Jim Matheos, Colin Edwin, Huxflux Nettermalm, Peter Chilvers, Aleksei Saks and members of Nosound and Tim Bowness’s live bands, the album contains 10 sweeping and majestic songs (culminating in the epic At The Centre Of It All).
Available on CD/DVD-A/V – with hi-res stereo and 5.1 Surround mixes – and double vinyl, the reissue contains two 2020 recordings – an album outtake and a new version of the 2006 Nosound piece “Someone Starts To Fade Away” – created especially for this release.
Featuring a 2021 remix from the original tapes by Giancarlo Erra, this new edition emphasises the textural nature of the music and restores the pieces to their original arrangements and track lengths (resulting in a very different listening experience).
LISTEN TO “BEAUTIFUL SONGS YOU SHOULD KNOW” HERE
The artwork has also been enhanced and overhauled for the release by Giancarlo Erra and Caroline Traitler.
Memories Of Machines – 2 disc (CD/DVD), 2LP and digital album are all available to
PRE-ORDER HERE (https://TBGE.lnk.to/MemoriesOfMachines )
1. New Memories Of Machines [01:25]
2. Before We Fall [05:10]
3. Beautiful Songs You Should Know [05:37]
4. Warm Winter [06:00]
5. Lucky You Lucky Me [04:26]
6. Change Me Once Again [05:46]
7. Something In Our Lives [04:08]
8. Lost And Found In The Digital World [05:25]
9. Schoolyard Ghosts [04:53]
10. At The Centre Of It All [09:49]
11. Dreamless Days (outtake) [04:31]
12. Someone Starts To Fade Away (2020 TBGE) (04:51)