Which singer fits better to the musical work of THE PICTUREBOOKS than Chris Robertson from BLACK STONE CHERRY?!
With their album “The Major Minor Collective”, which will be released on September 3rd this year, many dream constellations could be realised, which reaches a climax with the song “Catch Me If You Can”.
The official video, which was filmed in Guetersloh (GER) and Edmonton/Kentucky (USA), can be screened HERE.
The song is now available on the streaming platform of your choice. Follow this LINK.
THE PICTUREBOOKS comment their collaboration as follows:
“Ever since touring with Black Stone Cherry, we became huge fans, especially of Chris Robertson´s
voice and guitar wizardry. When we finished writing this song we knew this one was for him. We sent the song over and Chris came back with the most amazing vocals and guitar solo! There was an instant connection and understanding of where this song needed to go, a dream collaboration!”
Chris Robertson further continues:
“Who the hell could have known that in the middle of a pandemic The Picturebooks would reach out and ask if I’d want to be a part of a song!? What transpired was a therapeutic session of rock n roll, blues and a whole lotta truth! The only way to listen to this is with the volume way up!!“
01. Here’s to Magic (feat. Dennis Lyxzèn [Refused, INVSN])
02. Corrina Corrina (feat. Neil Fallon [Clutch])
03. Catch Me If You Can (feat. Chris Robertson [Black Stone Cherry])
04. Beach Seduction (feat. Leah Wellbaum [Slothrust])
05. Holy Ghost (feat. Jon Harvey [Monster Truck])
06. Too Soft To Live And Too Hard To Die (feat. Elin Larsson [Blues Pills])
07. Rebel (feat. Lzzy Hale [Halestorm])
08. Multidimensional Violence (Feat. Erlend Hjelvik [HJELVIK, Ex-Kvelertak])
09. Riders And Farmers (feat. The Inspector Cluzo)
10. Blind Riders (feat. The Well)
11. Again and Again
12. Song 12 (Fan Edition)*
only available on Digipak-format and Digital Album